- INDEPENDENT SERVICE PROVIDER: Global Supportus is a third-party service provider for software, and hardware driver related issues in desktops, laptops, and peripherals. We have no affiliation with any company such as Microsoft, Dell, IBM, HP, Brother, Norton, Intuit & Adobe etc. The brand names, trademarks, logos, company names used in the site belong to their respective owners and are for representation purposes only. The service we offered is also available free on the website of your brand owner.
- WARRANTY COVERAGE: Most hardware and software products are covered under manufacturers warranty during the initial period of use. If your product is under warranty the support services maybe available for free. Global Supportus recommends that you contact the original supplier of the product in such circumstances.
- CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS: Testimonials found on this site and other related sites are unverified results that have been emailed by our customers or posted on social media networks. They may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will experience the same or similar results.
- REMOTE ACCESS TO COMPUTER: We recommend that you review the process of remote access .
- SERVICE EXCLUSION: Please refer to the Global Supportus service terms and conditions to ensure that you fully understand services that are not included in the contract.
- THIRD-PARTY DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE: Global Supportus when necessary use third-party software for diagnosing and fixing the problem. The software tools used are from leading companies such as Microsoft (e.g. Microsoft Security Essentials) or AVG (AVG Tune up) etc. Some of these third-party tools are available for free that you can obtain directly from these sites. Global Supportus does not charge for this software.
- PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE: Global Supportus currently does not use or sell any proprietary computer repair software or diagnostic tools.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: The customer satisfaction metric is based on an online survey that all of our users are given the option of completing at the end of each repair session. Not all users complete this online survey. This metric is not based on a third-party audit by a market research firm specializing in customer satisfaction tracking studies. As such this metric may not be statistically accurate measurement of Global Supportus's customer satisfaction.